We are a small business! We do our very best to process and ship as fast as possible...but we are not Amazon! Orders may take up to 2 full business days to be processed before they are shipped. Generally, please allow 7 to 10 business days for your order to arrive.
A shipping confirmation with your tracking number will be sent to the email address you provided when your gear is shipped. Please track your shipment as Brute Force is not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
Standard shipping is free for Domestic orders of $199.00 or more before tax. Unfortunately, orders shipping to Alaska and Hawaii are ineligible for this promotion.
Brute Force ships gear all around the world. Unfortunately, we can't predict how countries outside of the US will adjust for shipping, and in some cases additional duties, fees and taxes may apply. Due to the nature of these unforeseen fees, Brute Force is not responsible for these extra costs. We recommend that you do your due diligence in researching shipping fees for your location. International customers are responsible for any custom fees that may be associated with the order once it arrives at the border. Currently, we use DHL as our International Shipping Partner, visit their website to learn more: RECEIVER'S GUIDE TO DUTIES AND TAXES.
Brute Force Gift Cards
Gift cards may only be redeemed toward the purchase of eligible products on www.bruteforcetraining.com. Purchases are deducted from the gift card’s balance until balance reaches zero. Credit cards, additional gift cards or other available payment methods may be used if an order exceeds the amount of the gift card. Unused value remains on the card and cannot be redeemed for cash except where required by law.
All Brute Force Gear is built with heavyweight, Military grade textiles; that means they can take just about anything you can throw at them! Push, Pull, Throw, Slam, Trek, our gear is made to stand the test of time. We are 100% USA Made...not many can say the same. Each piece of gear is proudly handmade in Denver, Colorado and passes a three stage quality control inspection prior to coming off the line. We stand behind our gear 100% so you can feel confident in using the gear, and confident that we will have your back if there is an issue.
The BRUTE FORCE SHIELD PROGRAM & WARRANTY is designed to keep you training and your gear in quality shape.
For more information click here.
The Brute Force Heavy Hitter™ Sandbags have NO HANDLES!!! Grip strength and pure power development through heavy carries and load and unload makes this sandbag a favorite for Strongman training and odd object training. The Heavy Hitter I is adjustable in weight from 100lbs to 200lbs. While the max capacity is 200lbs, this sandbag functions best between 150lbs and 185lbs. Any less and it is too empty, any more and it lessens the shifting load of the sand. This is the sweet spot for max weight and max shift which is the whole point of sandbag training!
This sandbag is built for Advanced sandbag training and is geared towards power development and grip strength. The difference between this bag and the Barebones is that this sandbag is a two-piece “trash bag” style system with no zipper.
All Brute Force Sandbags are USA Made and quality produced in Denver, Colorado, and adhere to the highest manufacturing standards. They are made with tough and resilient 1000D Mil-Spec Cordura, featuring a unique closure system and reinforced stitching. We stand by the quality of our gear and have produced equipment that will last for years. Our sandbags are tested for endurance and ease of use so you can be assured of a quality product. We built them to last and last they will! Have an issue? We got your back with the Brute Force Shield Warranty.
Weight: 100-200lbs. (90 kg)
Available Colors: Black
Materials: 1000D Military-Spec Cordura
Length: 36 inches
Handles: NO HANDLES!!!
Filler Bags: One Inner Filler to reduce dust and leaks
Notes: Backed by the Brute Force Shield Warranty, 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
We recommend this gear for the following:
- Advanced level sandbag training specifically for functional strength and power development
- *TOP GEAR for Strongman Training and Strength Athletes
- *TOP GEAR for CrossFit Boxes for Odd Object Training
- *TOP GEAR for MMA fighters and gyms
Brute Force Training Sandbags are the most superior sandbags on the market and have been chosen by the following for their sandbag training programs:
- We proudly outfit every branch of the US Military including a full-service contract to the US Navy: As the premier provider for sandbag training kits to the US Navy, Brute Force delivers Athlete and Strongman kits to ships and bases around the world.
- Law Enforcement and Fire Departments and Academies around the country including FDNY, LA County Fire, the FBI and the Department of Homeland Security.
- Elite level CrossFit Athletes and Boxes. Obstacle Course Racers, Teams and Events around the world.
- Strongman Athletes including World Record deadlift holder, Patrick Holloway.
- Top MMA fighter training facilities including Grudge Training Center and the TapOut Training Center in Las Vegas.
- Division I Collegiate Athletic Programs such as Michigan St. University, University of Connecticut and St. John’s University.
Each Brute Force Heavy Hitter Sandbag training kit comes with one sandbag shell (The one with the logo on it) and one inner filler bag. (Note: Bags are shipped empty to save you on shipping!)
- You buy the sand you need. You can find 50lbs of sand for around $4 a bag at most hardware stores. (You can also use any free sand from the beach or wherever you are located. Just make sure that it is clean and free of anything that could puncture your filler bags.) *Note Some folks have also used pea gravel, rubber mulch, steel shot and rice to fill their bags. Your call, but remember that the density of the filler used will affect the max weight of the bag.
- Fill the filler to your desired weight.
- Place the filled filler bag inside the sandbag shell.
- Use the unique closure system to securely fasten the top of the sandbag.
- Download the App - Start Training! #TRAINWITHSAND