We are a small business! We do our very best to process and ship as fast as possible...but we are not Amazon! Orders may take up to 2 full business days to be processed before they are shipped. Generally, please allow 7 to 10 business days for your order to arrive.
A shipping confirmation with your tracking number will be sent to the email address you provided when your gear is shipped. Please track your shipment as Brute Force is not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
Standard shipping is free for Domestic orders of $199.00 or more before tax. Unfortunately, orders shipping to Alaska and Hawaii are ineligible for this promotion.
Brute Force ships gear all around the world. Unfortunately, we can't predict how countries outside of the US will adjust for shipping, and in some cases additional duties, fees and taxes may apply. Due to the nature of these unforeseen fees, Brute Force is not responsible for these extra costs. We recommend that you do your due diligence in researching shipping fees for your location. International customers are responsible for any custom fees that may be associated with the order once it arrives at the border. Currently, we use DHL as our International Shipping Partner, visit their website to learn more: RECEIVER'S GUIDE TO DUTIES AND TAXES.
Brute Force Gift Cards
Gift cards may only be redeemed toward the purchase of eligible products on www.bruteforcetraining.com. Purchases are deducted from the gift card’s balance until balance reaches zero. Credit cards, additional gift cards or other available payment methods may be used if an order exceeds the amount of the gift card. Unused value remains on the card and cannot be redeemed for cash except where required by law.
All Brute Force Gear is built with heavyweight, Military grade textiles; that means they can take just about anything you can throw at them! Push, Pull, Throw, Slam, Trek, our gear is made to stand the test of time. We are 100% USA Made...not many can say the same. Each piece of gear is proudly handmade in Denver, Colorado and passes a three stage quality control inspection prior to coming off the line. We stand behind our gear 100% so you can feel confident in using the gear, and confident that we will have your back if there is an issue.
The BRUTE FORCE SHIELD PROGRAM & WARRANTY is designed to keep you training and your gear in quality shape.
For more information click here.
One part kettlebell, one part sandbag, all parts awesome. Weighing less than 1 pound when empty, the Brute Force Kettlebell Sandbag™ is the ultimate training tool for people on the move or Deployable Fitness™ in a tactical environment. Roll it up, pack it up, and when you get to your destination, fill it up for a kick ass workout. The Brute Force Kettlebell Sandbags come in 1 size, 45lbs max capacity. Filling the Kettlebell Sandbag to between 65% and 90% capacity is the sweet spot for max weight and max shift which is the whole point of sandbag training!
This Kettlebell Sandbag is built for Beginner to Advanced sandbag training and is geared towards functional strength and conditioning on the move.
The Brute Force Kettlebell Sandbags™ are USA Made and quality produced in Denver, Colorado, and adhere to the highest manufacturing standards. They are made with tough and resilient 1000D Mil-Spec Cordura and Ballistic Nylon, featuring Double Wall Protection and Quadruple Reinforced Stitching. We stand by the quality of our gear and have produced equipment that will last for years. Our sandbags are tested for endurance and ease of use so you can be assured of a quality product. We built them to last and last they will! Have an issue? We got your back with the Brute Force Shield Warranty.
** Please note the kettlebell is NOT designed for throwing.
Weight: 1 Size, Loadable up to 45lbs Max Capacity.
Materials: Outer Shell constructed with heavy duty, 1000D Mil-Spec Cordura and an inner filler made of tear proof Ballistic Nylon.
Available Colors: Black with Silver webbing
Features: Double Wall Protection, HDPE Stiffener Spill-Proof Seal, Anti-Microbial Contoured Rubber Handle, and a Brute Force design made to last.
Notes: Backed by the Brute Force Shield Warranty, 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
We recommend this gear for the following:
- Beginner to Advanced level sandbag training for functional strength development and conditioning
- *TOP GEAR for Tactical Fitness - Military, LEO and Fire strength and fitness programs, recruit training and academies
- *TOP GEAR for Gyms and Yoga studios for sandbag sculpt training and balance movements
- *TOP GEAR for Bootcamps for both indoor and outdoor group fitness classes
- Physical Therapists in a rehabilitation setting
- Youth athletes as an introduction to safe strength training
- CrossFit Boxes for Odd Object Training
- High School, Collegiate and Professional Athletes and Teams
Brute Force Training Sandbags are the most superior sandbags on the market and have been chosen by the following for their sandbag training programs:
- We proudly outfit every branch of the US Military including a full-service contract to the US Navy: As the premier provider for sandbag training kits to the US Navy, Brute Force delivers Athlete and Strongman kits to ships and bases around the world.
- Law Enforcement and Fire Departments and Academies around the country including FDNY, LA County Fire, the FBI and the Department of Homeland Security.
- Elite level CrossFit Athletes and Boxes.
- Obstacle Course Racers, Teams and Events around the world.
- Strongman Athletes including World Record deadlift holder, Patrick Holloway.
- Top MMA fighter training facilities including Grudge Training Center and the TapOut Training Center in Las Vegas.
- Division I Collegiate Athletic Programs such as Michigan St. University, University of Connecticut and St. John’s University.
Each Brute Force Kettlebell Sandbag comes with one sandbag shell and a sewn in inner lining. No need for an extra filler bag. (Note: All Gear is shipped empty to save you on shipping!)
- You buy the sand you need. You can find 50lbs of sand for around $4 a bag at most hardware stores. (You can also use any free sand from the beach or wherever you are located. Just make sure that it is clean and free of anything that could puncture your filler bags.) *Note Some folks have also used pea gravel, rubber mulch, steel shot and rice to fill their bags. Your call, but remember that the density of the filler used will affect the max weight of the bag.
- Unroll the Kettlebell Sandbag and un-clip the buckle. Pour sand directly into the kettlebell sandbag.
- Fill with the desired amount of sand. DO NOT OVERFILL.
- Pinch the Stiffener back together and roll down 3 to 4 times.
- Secure the buckle and push it below the handle. DO NOT USE THE BUCKLE WHEN SWINGING.
- Download the App - Start Training! #TRAINWITHSAND