Brute Ball by Brute Force (Indoor/Outdoor Soft Stone) - Heaviest | 300lb Capacity, Includes Inner Filler
We are a small business! We do our very best to process and ship as fast as possible...but we are not Amazon! Orders may take up to 2 full business days to be processed before they are shipped. Generally, please allow 7 to 10 business days for your order to arrive.
A shipping confirmation with your tracking number will be sent to the email address you provided when your gear is shipped. Please track your shipment as Brute Force is not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
Standard shipping is free for Domestic orders of $199.00 or more before tax. Unfortunately, orders shipping to Alaska and Hawaii are ineligible for this promotion.
Brute Force ships gear all around the world. Unfortunately, we can't predict how countries outside of the US will adjust for shipping, and in some cases additional duties, fees and taxes may apply. Due to the nature of these unforeseen fees, Brute Force is not responsible for these extra costs. We recommend that you do your due diligence in researching shipping fees for your location. International customers are responsible for any custom fees that may be associated with the order once it arrives at the border. Currently, we use DHL as our International Shipping Partner, visit their website to learn more: RECEIVER'S GUIDE TO DUTIES AND TAXES.
Brute Force Gift Cards
Gift cards may only be redeemed toward the purchase of eligible products on www.bruteforcetraining.com. Purchases are deducted from the gift card’s balance until balance reaches zero. Credit cards, additional gift cards or other available payment methods may be used if an order exceeds the amount of the gift card. Unused value remains on the card and cannot be redeemed for cash except where required by law.
All Brute Force Gear is built with heavyweight, Military grade textiles; that means they can take just about anything you can throw at them! Push, Pull, Throw, Slam, Trek, our gear is made to stand the test of time. We are 100% USA Made...not many can say the same. Each piece of gear is proudly handmade in Denver, Colorado and passes a three stage quality control inspection prior to coming off the line. We stand behind our gear 100% so you can feel confident in using the gear, and confident that we will have your back if there is an issue.
The BRUTE FORCE SHIELD PROGRAM & WARRANTY is designed to keep you training and your gear in quality shape.
For more information click here.
The Brute Force Brute Balls™ are sand-filled, adjustable soft stone/atlas stone. The first of its kind, the original Brute Balls came out in 2013, but have been redesigned with Strongman and odd object training in mind. The ultimate in just lifting something heavy and awkward. Challenge yourself with unstable, unbalanced load squats and carries and take your load/unload game to the next level. *NOTE THESE ARE NOT SLAM BALLS. DO NOT SLAM THEM. The Brute Balls™ come in 3 sizes: HEAVY (Max Cap 70lbs), HEAVIER (Max Cap. 150lbs) and HEAVIEST (Max Cap 300lbs). Filling the Brute Balls™ to between 65% and 90% capacity is the sweet spot for max weight and max shift which is the whole point of sandbag training!
This sand atlas stone is built for beginner Strongman training and will also challenge the seasoned vet and is geared towards functional strength and power development. Based on size, the Brute Balls will work for Beginners to Advanced sandbaggers.
The Brute Force Brute Balls™ are USA Made and quality produced in Denver, Colorado, and adhere to the highest manufacturing standards. They are made with tough and resilient 1280D Ballistic Nylon and 1000D Mil-Spec Cordura, featuring YKK Zippers and Quadruple Reinforced stitching. We stand by the quality of our gear and have produced equipment that will last for years. Our sandbags are tested for endurance and ease of use so you can be assured of a quality product. We built them to last and last they will! Have an issue? We got your back with the Brute Force Shield Warranty.
Weight: 3 Sizes, Loadable to 70 lbs / 150lbs / 300lbs .
Materials: Outer Shell constructed with heavy duty, tear-proof 1280D ballistic nylon and an inner filler constructed from Cordura
Available Colors: Black
Features: A YKK zipper for the outer shell, and a Brute Force design made to last
Notes: Backed by the Brute Force Shield Warranty, 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
We recommend this gear for the following:
- Beginner to Advanced level Strength Athlete / Strongman, sandbag and odd object training specifically for functional strength and power development
- *TOP GEAR Strongman / Strength Athletes
- *TOP GEAR for CrossFit Boxes for Odd Object Training
- Tactical Fitness - Military, LEO and Fire strength and fitness programs, recruit training and academies
- High School, Collegiate and Professional Athletes and Teams
Brute Force Training Sandbags are the most superior sandbags on the market and have been chosen by the following for their sandbag training programs:
- We proudly outfit every branch of the US Military including a full-service contract to the US Navy: As the premier provider for sandbag training kits to the US Navy, Brute Force delivers Athlete and Strongman kits to ships and bases around the world.
- Law Enforcement and Fire Departments and Academies around the country including FDNY, LA County Fire, the FBI and the Department of Homeland Security.
- Elite level CrossFit Athletes and Boxes. Obstacle Course Racers, Teams and Events around the world.
- Strongman Athletes including World Record deadlift holder, Patrick Holloway.
- Top MMA fighter training facilities including Grudge Training Center and the TapOut Training Center in Las Vegas.
- Division I Collegiate Athletic Programs such as Michigan St. University, University of Connecticut and St. John’s University.
Each Brute Force Brute Ball comes with one outer shell and one filler bag. (Note: Gear is shipped empty to save you on shipping!)
- You buy the sand you need. You can find 50lbs of sand for around $4 a bag at most hardware stores. (You can also use any free sand from the beach or wherever you are located. Just make sure that it is clean and free of anything that could puncture your filler bags.) *Note Some folks have also used pea gravel, rubber mulch, steel shot and rice to fill their bags. Your call, but remember that the density of the filler used will affect the max weight of the bag.
- Place the inner filler bag into the outer shell.
- Open the double Velcro filler and fill with the desired amount of sand. DO NOT OVERFILL. MAKE SURE TO CLEAN SAND FROM VELCRO TO ALLOW FOR PROPER SEAL.
- Place the filled filler bag long inside the Brute Ball shell.
- Zip the shell shut, and tuck the zipper underneath the zipper tab.
- Download the App - Start Training! #TRAINWITHSAND