We are a small business! We do our very best to process and ship as fast as possible...but we are not Amazon! Orders may take up to 2 full business days to be processed before they are shipped. Generally, please allow 7 to 10 business days for your order to arrive.
A shipping confirmation with your tracking number will be sent to the email address you provided when your gear is shipped. Please track your shipment as Brute Force is not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
Standard shipping is free for Domestic orders of $199.00 or more before tax. Unfortunately, orders shipping to Alaska and Hawaii are ineligible for this promotion.
Brute Force ships gear all around the world. Unfortunately, we can't predict how countries outside of the US will adjust for shipping, and in some cases additional duties, fees and taxes may apply. Due to the nature of these unforeseen fees, Brute Force is not responsible for these extra costs. We recommend that you do your due diligence in researching shipping fees for your location. International customers are responsible for any custom fees that may be associated with the order once it arrives at the border. Currently, we use DHL as our International Shipping Partner, visit their website to learn more: RECEIVER'S GUIDE TO DUTIES AND TAXES.
Brute Force Gift Cards
Gift cards may only be redeemed toward the purchase of eligible products on www.bruteforcetraining.com. Purchases are deducted from the gift card’s balance until balance reaches zero. Credit cards, additional gift cards or other available payment methods may be used if an order exceeds the amount of the gift card. Unused value remains on the card and cannot be redeemed for cash except where required by law.
All Brute Force Gear is built with heavyweight, Military grade textiles; that means they can take just about anything you can throw at them! Push, Pull, Throw, Slam, Trek, our gear is made to stand the test of time. We are 100% USA Made...not many can say the same. Each piece of gear is proudly handmade in Denver, Colorado and passes a three stage quality control inspection prior to coming off the line. We stand behind our gear 100% so you can feel confident in using the gear, and confident that we will have your back if there is an issue.
The BRUTE FORCE SHIELD PROGRAM & WARRANTY is designed to keep you training and your gear in quality shape.
For more information click here.
***LIMITED EDITION*** Brute Force 24oz Matte Black, Stainless Steel, Vacuum Insulated, Wide Mouth Water Bottle
This thing is BRUTE FORCE APPROVED & looks BADASS. One of the most important features in any water bottle! But just in case you are not SOLD... here are a few more features.
- Laser Engraved by our very own, Colorado CrossFit Games Athlete friend and Family member, Kevin Montoya!
- Sturdy, Durable Quality: This sleek and rugged water bottle is made from high quality food grade 18/8 stainless steel that will not break. It is crafted and designed with a powder coated finish to last and should not rust.
- Perfect Size: The capacity is large enough to fit your daily hydration needs. You can also store coffee and other liquids. The stainless steel repels any lingering flavors...so no coffee flavored water!
- Easy Flow: The open wide mouth allows the water to stream out while on the go to help you stay hydrated. The double walled vacuum insulated water bottle allows for easy filling and cleaning. Even when filled with ice, the bottle will not sweat.
- No Leaks: The travel water bottle comes with a leak proof, insulated, BPA and Phthalates free cap. The stainless steel lid will prevent any accidental spills.