We are a small business! We do our very best to process and ship as fast as possible...but we are not Amazon! Orders may take up to 2 full business days to be processed before they are shipped. Generally, please allow 7 to 10 business days for your order to arrive.
A shipping confirmation with your tracking number will be sent to the email address you provided when your gear is shipped. Please track your shipment as Brute Force is not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
Standard shipping is free for Domestic orders of $199.00 or more before tax. Unfortunately, orders shipping to Alaska and Hawaii are ineligible for this promotion.
Brute Force ships gear all around the world. Unfortunately, we can't predict how countries outside of the US will adjust for shipping, and in some cases additional duties, fees and taxes may apply. Due to the nature of these unforeseen fees, Brute Force is not responsible for these extra costs. We recommend that you do your due diligence in researching shipping fees for your location. International customers are responsible for any custom fees that may be associated with the order once it arrives at the border. Currently, we use DHL as our International Shipping Partner, visit their website to learn more: RECEIVER'S GUIDE TO DUTIES AND TAXES.
Brute Force Gift Cards
Gift cards may only be redeemed toward the purchase of eligible products on www.bruteforcetraining.com. Purchases are deducted from the gift card’s balance until balance reaches zero. Credit cards, additional gift cards or other available payment methods may be used if an order exceeds the amount of the gift card. Unused value remains on the card and cannot be redeemed for cash except where required by law.
All Brute Force Gear is built with heavyweight, Military grade textiles; that means they can take just about anything you can throw at them! Push, Pull, Throw, Slam, Trek, our gear is made to stand the test of time. We are 100% USA Made...not many can say the same. Each piece of gear is proudly handmade in Denver, Colorado and passes a three stage quality control inspection prior to coming off the line. We stand behind our gear 100% so you can feel confident in using the gear, and confident that we will have your back if there is an issue.
The BRUTE FORCE SHIELD PROGRAM & WARRANTY is designed to keep you training and your gear in quality shape.
For more information click here.
The Brute Force Ops™ Daypacks are designed specifically to function as a durable, multi-purpose pack for your daily operations.
The minimalistic design of this pack, coupled with its ability to expand and contract with a three point compression system makes it ideal for daily use. Lock it down tight for high speed/low drag days and then allow it to expand to full capacity and see just how much it can hold (So far, enough for at least two days in Vegas or three days at a cabin in the woods).
Other features include aerospace backing for optimal breathability and a simplistic 4 compartment design with additional organizers inside giving you the ability to organize your daily gear with ease. And of course, there is the Molle, need we say more? This pack has strategic placement of Molle on the back, sides and on the shoulder straps allowing you to "accessorize" however you see fit (water bottles and pens to knives and ammo).
This pack is being used in the following capacities:
- For everyday use carrying your everyday needs such as electronic devices, chargers, clothing, food...etc.
- For a one to three day travel pack (business, pleasure or adventure!)
- As a "Go Bag" for Military, Law Enforcement, Fire & EMS Personnel (Check out our FB & IG to see this in Action!)
- Range Pack for Law Enforcement and Military
- Med Pack for Fire and EMS
- Trek or hiking backpack
- Meets all FAA regulated travel specs for personal Carry-on item
- Backed by the Brute Force Shield Warranty.
- Note: This particular pack is not designed as a ruck...Although you could add additional weight to it if you'd like. (If you want a true Ruck from Brute Force...sit tight, it's coming!)
All Brute Force Gear is USA Made, produced in Denver, Colorado, and adheres to the highest manufacturing standards. Our gear is rigorously tested for endurance, functionality and ease of use. We stand by the quality of our work and have produced equipment that will sustain the abuse of almost any environment. Basically, we build our gear to last and it will! Have an issue? We got your back with the Brute Force Shield Warranty.
- Beefy YKK #10 zippers with silent pull cords
- 2 large main compartments with 2 organizer pockets
- 1,000 Denier Nylon exterior with 420 Nylon inner lining
- Breathable Aerospacer mesh backpad and harness for breathability
- Contoured harnesses with 3/8” EVA closed cell foam
- Sturdy 1” metal d-rings for lash points on the harness
- Removable sternum strap
- Three Strap Compression System
- MOLLE webbing on front and sides as well as shoulder straps
- 2” x 8” Velcro loop patch receptor
- Brute Force wrapped haul loop with double box X
Empty Weight: 3 lbs.
Capacity: 1584 Cubic Inches / Approximately 26L
Dimensions: H 18 in. / W 11in. / D 8in. (not including 2 Organizer pockets)
Available Colors: Tac Black, Navy Blue, Firefighter Red and Black MultiCam
Materials: 1000D Military-Spec Cordura, 420 Nylon Inner Lining, YKK #10 Zippers, Breathable Aerospacer
Notes: Backed by the Brute Force Shield Warranty, 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
We recommend this gear for the following people:
- Military, Law Enforcement and Fire/EMS Personnel
- Travelers (business, pleasure or adventure)
- Hikers and Trekkers
- Those who carry a lot of S#%@ with them daily