***LIMITED EDITION STREET PARKING X BRUTE FORCE Athlete Sandbag Kit | 25-75lbs (34 kg) PRE-ORDER ONLY!
We are a small business! We do our very best to process and ship as fast as possible...but we are not Amazon! Orders may take up to 2 full business days to be processed before they are shipped. Generally, please allow 7 to 10 business days for your order to arrive.
PRE-ORDER Period #3 for our 4/11-4/24 weekly production of products. This Pre-Order will be open for 5 days, at which time all Kits will be put into production. First come-first serve, first ordered-first shipped. These will start shipping as early as 4/17 via FREE Priority delivery.
A shipping confirmation with your tracking number will be sent to the email address you provided when your gear is shipped. Please track your shipment as Brute Force is not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
Standard shipping is free for Domestic orders of $199.00 or more before tax. Unfortunately, orders shipping to Alaska and Hawaii are ineligible for this promotion.
Brute Force ships gear all around the world. Unfortunately, we can't predict how countries outside of the US will adjust for shipping, and in some cases additional duties, fees and taxes may apply. Due to the nature of these unforeseen fees, Brute Force is not responsible for these extra costs. We recommend that you do your due diligence in researching shipping fees for your location. International customers are responsible for any custom fees that may be associated with the order once it arrives at the border. Currently, we use DHL as our International Shipping Partner, visit their website to learn more: RECEIVER'S GUIDE TO DUTIES AND TAXES.
Brute Force Gift Cards
Gift cards may only be redeemed toward the purchase of eligible products on www.bruteforcetraining.com. Purchases are deducted from the gift card’s balance until balance reaches zero. Credit cards, additional gift cards or other available payment methods may be used if an order exceeds the amount of the gift card. Unused value remains on the card and cannot be redeemed for cash except where required by law.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
DUE TO HIGH DEMAND, WE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTING BAG EXCHANGES AT THIS TIME ONCE AN ORDER HAS BEEN PLACED.
THERE ARE NO REFUNDS, RETURNS, OR EXCHANGES ON MYSTERY COLOR BAGS.
BE SURE BEFORE YOU PURCHASE - NO REFUNDS, RETURNS, OR EXCHANGES on Pre-Order items.
Returns and Exchanges with Brute Force Training is easy.
Just follow these steps:
Brute Force Training accepts returns and exchanges on most products within 14 days of purchase. All returns will be issued in the form of store credit only. If you received an incorrect or damaged item or have any questions about the returns & exchanges process, please email us at email@example.com.
Brute Force Training gladly accepts returns and exchanges under the following conditions:
- Product is unused and in its original condition
- Product includes the original packaging and tags
- Product return process is initiated to Brute Force Training within 14 days from the date you received it
- Exchanges can be provided given the item for exchange is in stock, otherwise store credit will be issued.
Submit Your Return
- Contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include you Order # and reason for return or exchange
- Allow 24-48 hours for your confirmation email with instructions and address of where to send your return or exchange
Prepare Your Product for Return
Products returned without their original, undamaged packaging will not be accepted. For example, if you are returning a sandbag, don't duct tape the return label directly to the plastic packaging. Keep the Sandbag and/or fillers packaged as it came in its original packaging, and use a shipping box to ship back the product.
Return Your Product
Follow the instructions in your confirmation email.
Receive Your Store Credit
You will receive a notification email as soon as your return is processed and we have applied your store credit to your transaction. Please allow up to 5 business days after your return has been delivered for your store credit to be processed and an email with details sent to be sent to you.
Receive Your Exchange
You will receive a notification email as soon as your exchange is processed and we have prepared the new item for shipment. Please allow up to 5 business days after your return has been delivered for your exchange to be processed and shipped.
Are there exceptions?
Yes, items marked as "Final Sale" are not eligible for return. These are generally items that for health or safety reasons, we are unable to take back. Final Sale items also may include select items that have been priced for final clearance and are not returnable.
No returns or refunds will be accepted on discount items or items purchased using a promotional code. If you're not sure, please contact us at email@example.com.
No returns, refunds, or exchanges will be accepted on items not in their original condition. All items ineligible for return are listed as such on the product details page. If you're not sure, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you receive your merchandise and it's defective, or if we happen to have sent you the wrong item or size, contact email@example.com and we'll get you taken care of immediately.
Please Note: All Brute Force Training Programs are non-refundable as they are a digital download. Special Circumstances may apply.
BRUTE FORCE SHIELD
- Dragging the sandbags
- Overfilling shells or fillers
- Using wet sand or abrasive filler material
- Pouring sand directly into the shell
- Exceeding pronated handle weight limits
- Abnormal use
- Running into it with a snow-blower (yes, someone tried to claim this)
In some cases, gear returned for repair that is severely damaged may be deemed unrepairable by our warranty team. If this is the case, you will be eligible to re-purchase the gear at a 50% discount, shipped for free.
All Brute Force Gear is built with heavyweight, Military grade textiles; that means they can take just about anything you can throw at them! Push, Pull, Throw, Slam, Trek, our gear is made to stand the test of time. We are 100% USA Made...not many can say the same. Each piece of gear is proudly handmade in Denver, Colorado and passes a three stage quality control inspection prior to coming off the line. We stand behind our gear 100% so you can feel confident in using the gear, and confident that we will have your back if there is an issue.
The BRUTE FORCE SHIELD PROGRAM & WARRANTY is designed to keep you training and your gear in quality shape.
For more information click here.
***PRE-ORDER CLOSED AS OF JULY 12th, 2019.
***ESTIMATED DELIVERY AUG 9th, 2019
The KEY and the HELMET combine for workouts you will love/hate for the rest of your life....especially if Miranda and Julian are the one's driving the program! This limited edition collaboration between our friends at Street Parking and our team here at Brute Force is a LIMITED TIME opportunity, so DO NOT wait to purchase. These will only be available for a limited time.
The Brute Force Athlete Sandbags are without a doubt, the top selling, top performing and most used sandbag we offer. This sandbag is found everywhere from garage gyms to CrossFit boxes to the US Navy, and will humble most athletes right out of the gate. It doesn’t seem like a lot of weight, but remember, All Weight Is Not Created Equal, and this shifting load will surprise you. The Athlete sandbag is adjustable in weight from 25lbs to 75lbs. While the max capacity is 75lbs, this sandbag functions best between 25lbs and 60lbs. Any less and it is too empty, any more and it lessens the shifting load of the sand. This is the sweet spot for max weight and max shift which is the whole point of sandbag training!
This sandbag is built for Intermediate to Advanced sandbag training and is geared towards functional strength and conditioning.
All Brute Force Sandbags are USA Made and quality produced in Denver, Colorado, and adhere to the highest manufacturing standards. They are made with tough and resilient 1000D Mil-Spec Cordura, featuring YKK Zippers and Triple Reinforced BOX X stitching. We stand by the quality of our gear and have produced equipment that will last for years. Our sandbags are tested for endurance and ease of use so you can be assured of a quality product. We built them to last and last they will! Have an issue? We got your back with the Brute Force Shield Warranty.
Weight: 25-75 lbs. (34 kg)
Maximum Dimensions: 30" x 13" based on stretched shell
Available Colors: Black with the official Street Parking X Brute Force Collab Logo
Materials: 1000D Military-Spec Cordura, Military Grade Velcro, 5 Panel Seatbelt Webbing and YKK Zippers
Handles: 4 sets of flexible, soft grip handles (8 total) Neutral Grips, Barbell Grips, Suitcase Grips, End Cap Grips
Filler Bags: (1) Double Velcro 50lb. bag and (1) 30lb. filler bag included in kit
Notes: Backed by the Brute Force Shield Warranty, 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
We recommend this gear for the following:
- Intermediate to Advanced level sandbag training for functional strength development and conditioning
- *TOP GEAR for Tactical Fitness - Military, LEO and Fire strength and fitness programs, recruit training and academies
- CrossFit Boxes for Odd Object Training
- High School, Collegiate and Professional Athletes and Teams
- Gyms and Health Clubs for both indoor and outdoor group fitness classes
Brute Force Training Sandbags are the most superior sandbags on the market and have been chosen by the following for their sandbag training programs:
- We proudly outfit every branch of the US Military including a full-service contract to the US Navy: As the premier provider for sandbag training kits to the US Navy, Brute Force delivers Athlete and Strongman kits to ships and bases around the world.
- Law Enforcement and Fire Departments and Academies around the country including FDNY, LA County Fire, the FBI and the Department of Homeland Security.
- Elite level CrossFit Athletes and Boxes.
- Obstacle Course Racers, Teams and Events around the world.
- Strongman Athletes including World Record deadlift holder, Patrick Holloway.
- Top MMA fighter training facilities including Grudge Training Center and the TapOut Training Center in Las Vegas.
- Division I Collegiate Athletic Programs such as Michigan St. University, University of Connecticut and St. John’s University.
Each Brute Force Athlete Sandbag training kit comes with one sandbag shell and two filler bags. (Note: Bags are shipped empty to save you on shipping!)
- You buy the sand you need. You can find 50lbs of sand for around $4 a bag at most hardware stores. (You can also use any free sand from the beach or wherever you are located. Just make sure that it is clean and free of anything that could puncture your filler bags.) *Note Some folks have also used pea gravel, rubber mulch, steel shot and rice to fill their bags. Your call, but remember that the density of the filler used will affect the max weight of the bag.
- Open the double Velcro filler bags and fill them with the desired amount of sand. DO NOT FILL PAST THE RED LINE. MAKE SURE TO CLEAN SAND FROM VELCRO TO ALLOW FOR PROPER SEAL.
- Place the filled filler bag(s) long ways inside the sandbag shell.
- Zip the sandbag shell shut, and tuck the zipper underneath the zipper tab.
- Download the App - Start Training! #TRAINWITHSAND