We are a small business! We do our very best to process and ship as fast as possible...but we are not Amazon! Orders may take up to 2 full business days to be processed before they are shipped. Generally, please allow 7 to 10 business days for your order to arrive.
A shipping confirmation with your tracking number will be sent to the email address you provided when your gear is shipped. Please track your shipment as Brute Force is not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
Standard shipping is free for Domestic orders of $199.00 or more before tax. Unfortunately, orders shipping to Alaska and Hawaii are ineligible for this promotion.
Brute Force ships gear all around the world. Unfortunately, we can't predict how countries outside of the US will adjust for shipping, and in some cases additional duties, fees and taxes may apply. Due to the nature of these unforeseen fees, Brute Force is not responsible for these extra costs. We recommend that you do your due diligence in researching shipping fees for your location. International customers are responsible for any custom fees that may be associated with the order once it arrives at the border. Currently, we use DHL as our International Shipping Partner, visit their website to learn more: RECEIVER'S GUIDE TO DUTIES AND TAXES.
Brute Force Gift Cards
Gift cards may only be redeemed toward the purchase of eligible products on www.bruteforcetraining.com. Purchases are deducted from the gift card’s balance until balance reaches zero. Credit cards, additional gift cards or other available payment methods may be used if an order exceeds the amount of the gift card. Unused value remains on the card and cannot be redeemed for cash except where required by law.
All Brute Force Gear is built with heavyweight, Military grade textiles; that means they can take just about anything you can throw at them! Push, Pull, Throw, Slam, Trek, our gear is made to stand the test of time. We are 100% USA Made...not many can say the same. Each piece of gear is proudly handmade in Denver, Colorado and passes a three stage quality control inspection prior to coming off the line. We stand behind our gear 100% so you can feel confident in using the gear, and confident that we will have your back if there is an issue.
The BRUTE FORCE SHIELD PROGRAM & WARRANTY is designed to keep you training and your gear in quality shape.
For more information click here.
Don't let the clean looks fool you. The SOLID SERIES Sandbags are designed for the dirtiest of training. Train for Looks. Train for Anything. Train Accordingly.
The Brute Force Strongman Sandbags are built to break you. Moving up to this sandbag means you are ready to add power and strength to your regimen and that you can handle some serious weight. The Strongman sandbag is adjustable in weight from 50lbs to 125lbs. While the max capacity is 125lbs, this sandbag functions best between 75lbs and 115lbs. Any less and it is too empty, any more and it lessens the shifting load of the sand. This is the sweet spot for max weight and max shift which is the whole point of sandbag training!
This sandbag is built for Advanced sandbag training and is geared towards functional strength and power development.
All Brute Force Sandbags are USA Made and quality produced in Denver, Colorado, and adhere to the highest manufacturing standards. They are made with tough and resilient 1000D Mil-Spec Cordura, featuring YKK Zippers and Triple Reinforced BOX X stitching. We stand by the quality of our gear and have produced equipment that will last for years. Our sandbags are tested for endurance and ease of use so you can be assured of a quality product. We built them to last and last they will! Have an issue? We got your back with the Brute Force Shield Warranty.
Weight: 50-125 lbs. (57 kg)
Maximum Dimensions: 36" x 26" based on stretched shell
Available Colors: LEO Blue, SOLID SERIES
Materials: 1000D Military-Spec Cordura, Military Grade Velcro, 5 Panel Seatbelt Webbing and YKK Zippers
Handles: 4 sets of flexible, soft grip handles (8 total) Neutral Grips, Barbell Grips, Suitcase Grips, End Cap Grips
Filler Bags: (3) Double Velcro 50lb. filler bags included in kit (Yes, we know it adds up to 150lbs, but you will only fill these to a partial capacity).
Notes: Backed by the Brute Force Shield Warranty, 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
We recommend this gear for the following:
- Advanced level sandbag training specifically for functional strength and power development
- *TOP GEAR for Tactical Fitness - Military, LEO and Fire strength and fitness programs, recruit training and academies
- CrossFit Boxes for Odd Object Training
- Strongman Athletes
- High School, Collegiate and Professional Athletes and Teams
- Gyms and Health Clubs for both indoor and outdoor group fitness classes
Brute Force Training Sandbags are the most superior sandbags on the market and have been chosen by the following for their sandbag training programs:
- We proudly outfit every branch of the US Military including a full-service contract to the US Navy: As the premier provider for sandbag training kits to the US Navy, Brute Force delivers Athlete and Strongman kits to ships and bases around the world.
- Law Enforcement and Fire Departments and Academies around the country including FDNY, LA County Fire, the FBI and the Department of Homeland Security.
- Elite level CrossFit Athletes and Boxes.
- Obstacle Course Racers, Teams and Events around the world.
- Strongman Athletes including World Record deadlift holder, Patrick Holloway.
- Top MMA fighter training facilities including Grudge Training Center and the TapOut Training Center in Las Vegas.
- Division I Collegiate Athletic Programs such as Michigan St. University, University of Connecticut and St. John’s University.
Each Brute Force Strongman Sandbag training kit comes with one sandbag shell and three filler bags. (Note: Bags are shipped empty to save you on shipping!)
- You buy the sand you need. You can find 50lbs of sand for around $4 a bag at most hardware stores. (You can also use any free sand from the beach or wherever you are located. Just make sure that it is clean and free of anything that could puncture your filler bags.) *Note Some folks have also used pea gravel, rubber mulch, steel shot and rice to fill their bags. Your call, but remember that the density of the filler used will affect the max weight of the bag.
- Open the double Velcro filler bags and fill them with the desired amount of sand. DO NOT FILL PAST THE RED LINE. MAKE SURE TO CLEAN SAND FROM VELCRO TO ALLOW FOR PROPER SEAL.
- Place the filled filler bag(s) long ways inside the sandbag shell.
- Zip the sandbag shell shut, and tuck the zipper underneath the zipper tab.
- Download the App - Start Training! #TRAINWITHSAND